More DIY Projects
- No Sew “Embroidered” Country Style PillowThis country style “embroidered” pillow cover is 100% no-sew and a quick project! Mine took less than an hour!
- Faux Pottery Baking Soda LampsWait, what? I used baking soda to transform some outdated Goodwill lamps! I’ll show you just how easy it was…
- Vintage Lace No-Sew Bunny GarlandThese sweet little no-sew bunnies are a quick, easy project and make a great garland or basket filler for Spring!
- Primitive Wooden Houses DIYThere’s something so simply charming about little wooden houses. Maybe they draw us back to childhood – to imaginative play: dollhouses filled with happy little figures, long hours with endless possibilities – back when life seemed simpler.
- DIY Winter Twig TreesA few weeks ago our neighbor had her yew bushes trimmed…
Follow Along with Hymns & Home
Receive blog updates plus special features only for subscribers!
Thanks for following along!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.