More DIY Projects
- Thrifted Cookie Jar MakeoverA few weeks back I found this little cookie jar for $3 at my local thrift store and thought it was kind of cute.
- A Thanks-Giving TableFor some, the celebration of Thanksgiving this year may be a gathering of those closest and dearest to them. For others it may be a quieter day of reflection.
- DIY Stenciled Door Mat (Without Cricut)The other day I got the urge to make a Reformation door mat. So I did.
- Chair Reupholstery Project Part 5: No-Sew Upholstered CushionOur final video in this Chair Project series addresses making a no-sew upholstered cushion with piping.
- Chair Reupholstery Project Part 4: PipingOur next video in this Chair Project series addresses making and attaching decorative piping.
Follow Along with Hymns & Home
Receive blog updates plus occasional freebies only for subscribers!
Thanks for following along!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.