More DIY Projects
- Chair Reupholstery Project Part 4: PipingOur next video in this Chair Project series addresses making and attaching decorative piping.
- Chair Reupholstery Project Part 3: UpholsteringOur next video in this Chair Project series addresses attaching the batting and fabric with upholstery staples.
- Chair Reupholstery Project Part 2: Choosing and Ordering MaterialsOur next video in this Chair Project series addresses 1) What to consider when choosing a fabric for your project, and 2) Determining how much fabric and other supplies are needed.
- Chair Reupholstery Project Part 1: DeconstructionA few months ago I found this chair on Facebook Marketplace… It was one of those love at first finds and I rapidly hit the … Continue reading Chair Reupholstery Project Part 1: Deconstruction
- Kitchen Renovation Before & AfterAs my son and I stood in the kitchen making our pumpkin pie the other day, I began to reflect upon what that space looked like two years ago at this time – completely gutted.
Subscribe to Hymns & Home
To make sure I don’t end up in your junk box, please add me to your contacts list!
Thanks so much for subscribing!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.