More DIY Projects
- Vintage Lace No-Sew Bunny GarlandThese sweet little no-sew bunnies are a quick, easy project and make a great garland or basket filler for Spring!
- Primitive Wooden Houses DIYThere’s something so simply charming about little wooden houses. Maybe they draw us back to childhood – to imaginative play: dollhouses filled with happy little figures, long hours with endless possibilities – back when life seemed simpler.
- DIY Winter Twig TreesA few weeks ago our neighbor had her yew bushes trimmed…
- Repurposed Sweater GarlandLast year I found this cute sweater at Goodwill. I thought it would be perfectly festive for Christmastime…
- Thrifted Cookie Jar MakeoverA few weeks back I found this little cookie jar for $3 at my local thrift store and thought it was kind of cute.
Follow Along with Hymns & Home
Receive blog updates plus special features only for subscribers!
Thanks for following along!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.