- Winter Botany PrintablesIt's beginning to look a lot like…Winter! It snowed here a few days ago! Like majorly snowed. It's not a common occurence to have such … Read more
- Tie-Up Curtain TutorialI had been looking for something to break up all the white. I mean, I love the brightness of my white kitchen – it's what … Read more
- The Dining Table That CouldOne of my son's favorite books right now is "The Little Engine That Could." Having read this story a number of times (okay, a lot), … Read more
- Little Black Bench: A Makeover StoryI am SO excited to finally get to share this with you all today! I can't believe it finally happened! So, back in June, I … Read more
- Fall Decor Mini TourSome people like to decorate every nook and cranny for each season or holiday. I'm not one of those people. I have my areas I … Read more
- Ikea Farmhouse Curtain HackI love the look of farmhouse curtains that have a ruffle at the top – I just think they are so cozy and charming! To … Read more
- Neutral Fall Botany PrintablesIn the spirit of neutral Fall decor, I decided to come up with some Neutral Fall Botany Printables for the frames in the family room. … Read more
- Trash to Treasure: Little Girl’s Rocking ChairWhile I'm hesitant to call it trash, this rocking chair I bought off Facebook Marketplace was in really rough shape. It was dirty, the wood … Read more
- Transportation Alphabet PrintablesMy son's room has been a work in progress for many months. We got the basics (paint, curtains, furniture) done in plenty of time for … Read more
- Repurposed Copper TeapotThere's nothing quite like fresh flowers to brighten up your space! I love grabbing an inexpensive bouquet at Trader Joe's – it freshens up the … Read more
Subscribe to Hymns & Home
Thanks so much for subscribing!
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.